Bright Eyes" is a WCSC Community Outreach program for qualifying school aged children of active duty military and reserve military will receive up to a $60 credit after the purchase of prescription eyeglasses from AAFES, Host Nation Optical Shops, and reputable online retailers
1. School-aged child dependents of Active Duty Service Members and Reserve Service Members (E4 or below).
2. Sponsor must be assigned to and live within the Wiesbaden community.
3. Parents of dependents do not have to be members of the WCSC to participate.
4. Dependents can only receive one credit through the “Bright Eyes” Program within the current school year (the school year ends on the last day of school for students per DoDEA).
5. The applicant will turn in an application form within thirty (30) days of purchase, including all required documentation.
6. The applicant did not receive any other funding towards the purchase, e.g. insurance payments or other financial aid.